zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Dan Benediktson <dbenedikt...@twitter.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Error connecting to ZooKeeper server
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 00:54:15 GMT
Given that it's trying to connect to localhost:2181, and that it's expected
to connect to a remote machine, and that the error is "Connection refused"
(meaning almost certainly either a firewall rejected or there was no
process listening on that TCP port, but given that it's localhost, pretty
much has to be the latter), that there must be some simple configuration
problem on the side of whatever is talking to Zookeeper. Not to say you
won't have firewall problems after you resolve that, but first things
first: configure it so it's actually talking to the ZK ensemble.