zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shraer <shra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gracefully remove a node from the ensamble
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 16:31:58 GMT
Well, I totally understand you. But on the other hand - I know that the
dynamic membership code has been running in production since 2012: link
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-107?focusedCommentId=13566886&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13566886>
Of course it might have problems, but its been out for a while and I don't
think its less stable than 3.4. That's my personal opinion though :)

Cheers,
Alex