zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to identify the alive master spark ?
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 18:03:14 GMT
Hi Marina-

This question may be better suited for the Spark mailing lists as Zookeeper doesn't really
"decide" which master is alive but rather provides a mechanism for the application to make
the correct decision.
Thanks,
Abe

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017, at 02:50, marina.brunel@orange.com wrote:
> Hello,

> In our project, we have a Spark cluster with 2 master and 4 workers and Zookeeper decides
which master is alive.> We have a problem with our reverse proxy to display the Spark Web
UI. The RP redirect on a master with IP address configured in initial configuration but if
Zookeeper decides to change the master, our spark Web UI is not accessible.> We search
in Internet a solution to know with Zookeeper which master is alive every time but we don’t
find anything. It is possible with confd to search if property changed but none property is
saved.In folder /spark in Zookeeper, nothing is logged.>