zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ben Sherman <bensher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tickling the election ports
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 16:48:06 GMT

> > Finally, is there any way to shine any light on the above issues that
> > highlight this? I have considered forking 3.4.10 to do this, but the
> > overhead required is more than I can afford right now going down the
> line.

> I'm not sure I understand the question, why do you want to fork?

We want to getTCP keep-alives turned on as in:

https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/83
and

I am working on getting the nits fixed in the patch attached to that, but I
haven't sent a PR to ZK before, and I'd like to get this done quickly - any
assistance in getting this patched would be super helpful. That patch got
stalled long ago, and I'm worried the same might happen to mine.