zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Martin Grześlowski <martin.grzeslow...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting error from Zookeeper Unexpected exception causing shutdown while sock still open java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 11:46:57 GMT
Sometimes, with no reason, I'm getting this error in my logs:

*    2017-05-18 19:19:17,206 [] - ERROR [] - Unexpected exception causing
shutdown while sock still open            java.net.SocketTimeoutException:
Read timed out            at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native
Method)            at
java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:152)            at
java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:122)            at
java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:235)
at
java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:254)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:387)            at
org.apache.jute.BinaryInputArchive.readInt(BinaryInputArchive.java:63)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPacket.deserialize(QuorumPacket.java:83)
at
org.apache.jute.BinaryInputArchive.readRecord(BinaryInputArchive.java:103)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.LearnerHandler.run(LearnerHandler.java:546)*

Besides this info in log I see no effect of that. Any of our clients are
not complaining about loosing connection to ZK or whatever. What can be
cause of this error log?

Zookeeper version: **3.4.6**
Curator version: **2.6.0**

--