zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Juarez <mjua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automatically obtaining zookeeper server version
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 22:06:49 GMT
- "Server version is also exposed through JMX - that might be a better
- alternative than using four letter words, which will be deprecated in
- future."

Is there a timeline and/or plan for this happening?  We're currently
building out our infrastructure monitoring, and it would be useful to have
a more specific target date:

Thanks,

Marcos