zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.5.3-beta
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:12:01 GMT
Just to clarify, 4LW feature is not removed in latest releases (3.4.10 and
3.5.3-beta). The feature is still there, it's just disabled by default. You
can enable the feature if you need it (details in the admin documents).
Because of the compatibility guarantees provided by ZooKeeper, we wouldn't
just remove a feature lightly.

--
Cheers
Michael.