zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Amith Chinthaka <am...@compsoc.lk>
Subject Re: Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 03:41:29 GMT
Thanks Alexander. I CC the original mail to dev mailing list also.

________________________________
From: Alexander Binzberger <alexander.binzberger@wingcon.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 12:31 PM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Re: Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper

You should maybe try the other mailing list: dev

Am 07.03.2017 um 16:46 schrieb Amith Chinthaka:
> Does anyone has an idea??
>

> ________________________________

Sri Lanka. We are currently using ZooKeeper to build a fault tolerance system to detect failures
and fail-over critical processes of a distributed system. And also, I'm looking for an interesting
research problem to solve for my MCS thesis.

--
Alexander Binzberger
System Designer - WINGcon AG

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Langenargen
Registergericht: ULM, HRB 734260
USt-Id.: DE232931635, WEEE-Id.: DE74015979
Vorstand: thomasThomas Ehrle (Vorsitz), Fritz R. Paul (Stellvertreter), Tobias Treß
Aufsichtsrat: Jürgen Maucher (Vorsitz), Andreas Paul (Stellvertreter), Martin Sauter