zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Amith Chinthaka <am...@compsoc.lk>
Subject Re: Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 15:46:26 GMT
Does anyone has an idea??

________________________________
From: Amith Chinthaka <amith@compsoc.lk>
Sent: Sunday, March 5, 2017 3:12 PM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Cc: dev@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper

Hi,

I'm a Master of Computer Science student of University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri
Lanka. We are currently using ZooKeeper to build a fault tolerance system to detect failures
and fail-over critical processes of a distributed system. And also, I'm looking for an interesting
research problem to solve for my MCS thesis.

So I'd like to know are there any areas which need to be improved and continue to working
on as a research question.

Thanks,

Amith Chinthaka.