zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jens Rantil <jens.ran...@tink.se>
Subject New 3.5.X release
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2017 15:05:37 GMT
Hello Zoo workers,

We started hitting the NPE in [1] which lead to Zookeeper not cleaning up
our znodes anymore. We've worked around the issue[2], but it's just a
matter time before this happens again.

A fix for [1] has been merge into the 1.5.X branch. I asked in the JIRA
issue about when a new release with this fix could be out, but has so far
not gotten an answer. Is there anyone on this mailing list who could answer
this?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2464
[2] Luckily we don't have any persistent data in our Zookeeper cluster so,
bringing it down fully and removing all logs and snapshots fixed things for
us.

Thanks,
Jens

--