zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rake...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Query: 3.5.x version as alpha
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:34:30 GMT
Hi Deepti,

Thanks for the interest in 3.5 features.

AFAIK, there are many companies started using 3.5.2 latest alpha version. I
believe with the community support, would be able to reach to a 3.5.3 beta
version soon. But, I don't have exact time frame of 3.5.3 releasing now,
because that is a joint efforts of ZooKeeper community(devs, users etc).
Probably, you could setup a test cluster with the available 3.5.2-alpha
latest version and start analyzing/understanding the changes in this for
smooth adoption to your eco system. Also, please feel free to report
issues/queries to the dev/user mailing list. I hope some of us will help
you.

Release discussion thread:
https://qnalist.com/questions/7887505/upcoming-3-4-3-5-releases

Thanks,