zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Shivanshu Goswami <sgosw...@cs.stonybrook.edu>
Subject Re: Zookeeper scalability and memory consumption
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 16:21:21 GMT
Thanks Jordan.

My question is about the same. If it keeps the entire DB in memory,* is
there a limit beyond which say Zookeeper server will stop working. *

Eg. Say if 10 Gigs of RAM has been assigned for the Zookeeper server
application.

Also, if anyone has studied this before, is there an estimate of how much
RAM will Zookeeper consume for some X znodes, X being say 100,000, 1
million, 2 million and so on.

--
Shivanshu Goswami,
MS Computer Science 2016-17