zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Deepti Sharma S <deepti.s.sha...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Query: 3.5.x version as alpha
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 04:20:12 GMT
Hello Team,

Can anyone response on below query, this quite urgent for us.

Ericsson

DEEPTI SHARMA
Senior Configuration Engineer
ITIL 2011 Foundation Certified
BICP, R&D

Ericsson
3rd Floor, ASF Insignia - Block B Kings Canyon,
Gwal Pahari, Gurgaon, Haryana 122 003, India
Phone 0124-6243000
deepti.s.sharma@ericsson.com
www.ericsson.com

Legal entity: EGI, registered office in Gwal Pahari, Haryana. This Communication is Confidential.
We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer
-----Original Message-----
From: Deepti Sharma S
Sent: 20 February, 2017 2:50 PM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: RE: Query: 3.5.x version as alpha

Hi Team,

Can anyone confirm, is there any specific reason in the naming convention in this release
and to make it as "alpha".

As per my understanding Alpha means its beta release and not recommended to use in production,
however as per below mail it seems many customers using the alpha version, so there is no
harm to use this version.