zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Deepti Sharma S <deepti.s.sha...@ericsson.com>
Subject Query: 3.5.x version as alpha
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:55:29 GMT
Hello Team,

We are using zookeeper version 3.4.3 which does not include the encryption. As per our technical
analysis the encryption support is introduced in 3.5.0 version. However 3.5.x versions are
seems not to be stable as per their naming convention as "alpha".

Can you please confirm if we can use the 3.5.x version and will have community support in
these versions.

[Ericsson]<http://www.ericsson.com/>

DEEPTI SHARMA
Senior Configuration Engineer
ITIL 2011 Foundation Certified
BICP, R&D

Ericsson
3rd Floor, ASF Insignia - Block B Kings Canyon,
Gwal Pahari, Gurgaon, Haryana 122 003, India
Phone 0124-6243000
deepti.s.sharma@ericsson.com
www.ericsson.com

[http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign]<http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign>

Legal entity: EGI, registered office in Gwal Pahari, Haryana. This Communication is Confidential.
We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer<http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>