zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shraer <shra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper Ensemble Automation
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 21:08:21 GMT
Since configuration info is stored in a znode, you could access it using a
simple get operation. The getconfig operation is basically doing just that.
So if you have a 3.5 server and a 3.4 client, the client should be able to
read the list of servers and get notified when the list changes by setting
a watch.

The 3.5 client has an updateServerList operation, which allows to create a
zk handle with one list and later update the list.

Thanks,
Alex