zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rake...@apache.org>
Subject Re: security
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 13:23:41 GMT
Hi,

Adding one more point to the above. Please refer the test report here,
https://goo.gl/qNR45M

Both the issues mentioned in the report has been discussed.
Problem-1)  This has been taken care and corrected the document
Problem-2) This is a deployment mistake. Please go through the analysis
section and has to be taken care during deployment.

Thanks,
Rakesh