zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rake...@apache.org>
Subject Re: zookeeper discnnected every minutes when i am getting bulk data
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 16:38:38 GMT
Like Flavio mentioned in previous mail, could you please check ZooKeeper
server logs. IMHO, that will help to understand the status of the cluster
and we may get hints to identify the problem.

Thanks for detailing your architecture. Probably, will come back to this
after analyzing ZK server logs.

-Rakesh-