zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ben Sherman <bensher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: four letter commands not working as expected.
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 01:10:18 GMT
I expect if none of the 4 letter commands except ruok give a response, then
the server is definitively not okay.  ruup vs ruok maybe? We see the server
popping into a looking state quite often, and it's the cause of 100% of our
outages involving zookeeper.  This isn't an initial state, it's down until
a restart.