zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Preeti Bhat <preeti.b...@shoregrp.com>
Subject Do we have the AdminServer configuration in zookeeper-3.4.8
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:47:56 GMT
HI All,

We have zookeeper-3.4.8 currently running? I was going through the Administrator's page and
saw that we have ability to setup the Admin Server for running four letter words. Just wanted
to know whether we have this facility in zookeeper-3.4.8 as well?

Thanks and Regards,
Preeti Bhat

NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication in error) please
notify the sender and it-support@shoregrp.com immediately, and destroy this communication.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this communication
is strictly forbidden. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability