zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Preeti Bhat <preeti.b...@shoregrp.com>
Subject RE: Do we have the AdminServer configuration in zookeeper-3.4.8
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 12:08:41 GMT
Thanks Flavio,

But I was wondering if we have option other than telnet & nc  to execute this. What I
am trying to do here is I have a servers in AWS and would like to monitor their health from
internal servers. If we have something in URL format that would be great.

Thanks and Regards,
Preeti Bhat

-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Junqueira [mailto:fpj@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 5:29 PM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Re: Do we have the AdminServer configuration in zookeeper-3.4.8

Hi Preeti,

Yes, it is available, just use something like this:

echo stat | nc 127.0.0.1 2181

replacing the command "stat" with whatever you want to execute and the address.

-Flavio

> On 21 Oct 2016, at 12:47, Preeti Bhat <preeti.bhat@shoregrp.com> wrote:
>
> HI All,
>
> We have zookeeper-3.4.8 currently running? I was going through the Administrator's page
and saw that we have ability to setup the Admin Server for running four letter words. Just
wanted to know whether we have this facility in zookeeper-3.4.8 as well?

> Thanks and Regards,
> Preeti Bhat
>

> NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication in error) please
notify the sender and it-support@shoregrp.com immediately, and destroy this communication.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this communication
is strictly forbidden. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability