zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Preeti Bhat <preeti.b...@shoregrp.com>
Subject RE: Pass the proxy settings to Zookeeper
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 12:18:07 GMT
Hi Flavio,

We are able to connect to the cluster through telnet using the four letter commands. I have
used ruok and the system gives out imok message in cluster.

Thanks and Regards,
Preeti Bhat

-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Junqueira [mailto:fpj@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:21 PM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Re: Pass the proxy settings to Zookeeper

I'm not sure what to recommend, it does look like there is something wrong with your proxy
config, though. One suggestion is to try four-letter commands or the zkCli to check if you
can talk to the ensemble through the proxy rather than try your application directly.

-Flavio

> On 29 Sep 2016, at 12:57, Preeti Bhat <preeti.bhat@shoregrp.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am quite new to the Zookeeper, we have a Java application, which is trying to connect
to the Zookeeper and get the data. The application is working when we don't have the proxy
settings involved i.e. application works in my local machine. But when we are trying to connect
the same through environment where we have proxy enabled we are getting the error stating
that "Could not connect to Zookeeper ZkHost within 10000 s"

> We have already whitelisted the zkHost Ip through proxy under TCP protocol.
>
> Could someone please advise me on this
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Preeti Bhat
>

> NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication in error) please
notify the sender and it-support@shoregrp.com immediately, and destroy this communication.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this communication
is strictly forbidden. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability