zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Preeti Bhat <preeti.b...@shoregrp.com>
Subject RE: Pass the proxy settings to Zookeeper
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 10:07:26 GMT
Hi All,

Repinging this issue. Could someone please advise.

Thanks and Regards,
Preeti Bhat

From: Preeti Bhat
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 5:28 PM
To: 'user@zookeeper.apache.org'
Subject: Pass the proxy settings to Zookeeper

Hi All,

I am quite new to the Zookeeper, we have a Java application, which is trying to connect to
the Zookeeper and get the data. The application is working when we don't have the proxy settings
involved i.e. application works in my local machine. But when we are trying to connect the
same through environment where we have proxy enabled we are getting the error stating that
"Could not connect to Zookeeper ZkHost within 10000 s"

We have already whitelisted the zkHost Ip through proxy under TCP protocol.

Could someone please advise me on this

Thanks and Regards,
Preeti Bhat

NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication in error) please
notify the sender and it-support@shoregrp.com immediately, and destroy this communication.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this communication
is strictly forbidden. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability