zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <randg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: november meetup at facebook (take 2)
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2016 15:25:48 GMT
Assuming

On Oct 1, 2016, at 12:00 PM, Flavio P JUNQUEIRA <fpj@apache.org> wrote:

+1, great initiative, although it is very likely I won't be there. 😊

On 1 Oct 2016 02:06, "Michael Han" <hanm@cloudera.com> wrote:

+1, thanks!

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 4:25 PM, Rahul R <rahul8590@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 , would love to be a part of it.

Thanks,
./Rahul

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 4:09 PM, Alexander Shraer <shralex@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1 for me too, thanks!

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Ryan Zhang <yangzhangrice@hotmail.com

wrote:

+1. My coworkers in twitter would be interested.

On Sep 30, 2016, at 2:35 PM, Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <

rgs@itevenworks.net>

wrote:

+1 (probably bringing along some people from Pinterest as well).

-rgs

On Sep 30, 2016 2:26 PM, "Marshall McMullen" <

marshall.mcmullen@gmail.com>

wrote:

+1. I would love to attend along with a few of my coworkers and

this

date

works for us.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 3:10 PM, Benjamin Reed <breed@apache.org>

wrote:

facebook would like to host a zookeeper meetup in our offices in

menlo

park, ca on november 17th (a thursday). before sending out an

official

invitation with details about logistics, i thought i would first

do

quick

date check and make sure that there isn't a big scheduling

conflict

that

we

didn't notice (like a big election or something like that...).

it's

bit

tricky to book facilities here, so we don't have a lot of options

on

dates.

would this date work for most people?

thanx