zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Adding and removing replicas?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 17:16:44 GMT
Hi Steve,

I don't think there are official ZooKeeper documentation regarding best
practices for adding / removing replicas prior to 3.5.0 or how to do a
rolling restart. The community is working towards 3.5.3 release which will
remove the alpha tag. So 3.5.3 might be good for you if you want a stable
release with dynamic reconfig feature. It's unclear to me about the
timeframe of the release though.

--
Cheers
Michael.