zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mazhar Shaikh <mazhar.shaikh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4j configuration for zookeeper with kafka process
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 18:35:01 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Thank you for you reply.

I'm actually trying to debug a issue with kafka broker, where kafka broker
losses the zookeeper session due to expiry.

[2016-09-06 05:00:42,595] INFO Client session timed out, have not heard
from server in 20903ms for sessionid 0x256fabec47c0003, closing socket
connection and attempting reconnect (org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn)
[2016-09-06 05:00:42,696] INFO zookeeper state changed (Disconnected)
(org.I0Itec.zkclient.ZkClient)

To debug this, I feel both zookeeper server & zookeeper client logs may be
helpful.

Regards,
Mazhar Shaikh