zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Devekar, Vaibhav" <Vaibhav.Deve...@Staples.com>
Subject Re: SSL between java client and zookeeper?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 18:53:02 GMT
>From your java.env:
-Dzookeeper.ssl.keyStore.location=/vagrant/opt/zookeeper-3.5.1-alpha/ssl/te
stTrustStore.jks

Did you mean to put testKeyStore.jks?

On other note, I think you will also need to use same password for both
key and keystore. I don¹t recall exactly but Zookeeper doesn¹t support
separate config option for key and uses Dzookeeper.ssl.keyStore.password
for both.

--
Vaibhav