zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Stefano Salmaso <stefano.salm...@lastminute.com>
Subject Exception using zkCli
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 10:53:41 GMT
Hi all,
we have a strange behaviour using zkCli.sh shell script.
If I I try to connect to a zookeeper instance (we have a cluster) all work
fine.. but using command "ls /" fails!

$ ./zkCli.sh
/usr/bin/java
Connecting to localhost:2181
Welcome to ZooKeeper!
JLine support is enabled
[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTING) 0] ls /
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getChildren(ZooKeeper.java:2255)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getChildren(ZooKeeper.java:2283)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.cli.LsCommand.exec(LsCommand.java:93)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.processZKCmd(ZooKeeperMain.java:674)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.processCmd(ZooKeeperMain.java:577)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.executeLine(ZooKeeperMain.java:360)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.run(ZooKeeperMain.java:320)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.main(ZooKeeperMain.java:280)

Now we have (more or less) 34K znodes. We are using ZK as distributed lock
(with curator)

Any idea about this?

Thanks
Stefano

--
[image: Bravofly Rumbo Group]

Listed on SIX Swiss Exchange

*Our websites*: lastminute.com | bravofly.com | volagratis.com | rumbo.es |
jetcost.com | group.lastminute.com

e-mail is strictly forbidden and could be a crime.