zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Reed <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Exception using zkCli
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 13:20:49 GMT
it sounds like your host/port may be incorrect. just to be sure you might
try using the -server flag:

zkCli.sh -server zkhost:zkport

(where zkhost is the hostname of your zkserver and zkport is the port
number)

you can also check if the server is running by using nc (or telnet):

echo stat | nc zkserver zkport