zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From J316 Services <j316servi...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: a broker is already registered on path /brokers/ids/1
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 13:35:55 GMT
Setup is 3 participants + 1 observer.

We used 3.5.0 for dynamic configs.

What happens when a system forced killed the zookeeper process and it did not have time to
clean up ephemeral? Does it recover in that scenario?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 30, 2016, at 8:53 AM, Flavio Junqueira <fpj@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I think you're saying that the session isn't expiring that and the ephemeral isn't getting
deleted. Or maybe the session is expiring but the ephemeral isn't being deleted? It'd be great
if you could check that the broker session is expiring eventually.

> Since you're on the 3.5 branch, you may want to use 3.5.2-alpha or simply try 3.4.8 as
Harsha suggested.