zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Nomar Morado <j316servi...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Error Start ZK 3.5.1 a second time
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 15:54:47 GMT
Got this too before and decided to move down a version

ÓĆáPrinting e-mails wastes valuable natural resources. Please don't print this message unless
it is absolutely necessary. Thank you for thinking green!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 14, 2016, at 11:36 AM, Cantrell, Curtis <Curtis.Cantrell@bkfs.com> wrote:
>
> Ok.  I'm on a windows machine.   All I had to do was to open the zoo.cfg that had been
written by zookeeper when the backup was created and turn the slashes around, and now the
server comes up...

> dynamicConfigFile=D:/zookeeper1-3.5.1/conf/zoo.cfg.dynamic.100000000
>
> It looks like there is something that cannot handle a forward slash and zookeeper is
writing the forward slash itself.

> Thank you,
> All solved....  but should I open a ticket?  Is this a bug?
>
> Thank you,
> Curtis

(The system cannot find the file specified)

> Is there a file separator problem?
>
> Thank you,
> Curtis
>

> The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not
disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.
In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving
and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.