zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: etcd3
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 00:36:29 GMT
The "ZooKeeper Team" is you -- all of you! :-)

Our project is community based and as such everyone can develop, test,
improve, market, evangelize, etc... the project. If you're using ZK please
feel free to let folks know. If you have ideas or just want to "scratch an
itch" please participate.

At this point on the ycomb forum I already see some great responses such as
"I too have been using ZK for many years now, and it's pretty great.".
Please feel free to comment there, in blog posts (we can host them here at
Apache as well) or anywhere. End of the day we can propone the project all
we want, but nothing beats user testimonials -- and we've got lots of those!

If folks want to put together an "official response" i'm sure we could come
up with something. Please propose, we could host it on the wiki if there's
enough interest.

Patrick