zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rake...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error Start ZK 3.5.1 a second time
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 16:57:40 GMT
Hi Curtis,

I could see ZOOKEEPER-2244 addresses the case you have mentioned and is
fixed in 3.5.2 version.

Most probably 3.5.2-alpha version release will happen soon and voting is
going on. If you are interested you can try testing your case using the
release candidate which is available in staging repo ->
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/3.5.2-alpha/

Regards,
Rakesh