zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Aneela Saleem <ane...@platalytics.com>
Subject zookeeper SASL issue
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 17:13:09 GMT
Hi,

I have configured zookeeper to work with kerberos. I have added following
principal.
zkcli/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm

Here are contents of my jaas.conf

Server {
  com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
  useKeyTab=true
  keyTab="/etc/hadoop/conf/zk.keytab"
  storeKey=true
  useTicketCache=false
  principal="zookeeper/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm";
};
Client {
  com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
  useKeyTab=true
  keyTab="/etc/hadoop/conf/zkcli.keytab"
  storeKey=true
  useTicketCache=true
  principal="zkcli@platalyticsrealm"
  debug=true;
};

When i run zookeeper client using the command
*./zkCli.sh -server hadoop-master:2181*

it produces following exception

 SASL configuration failed: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No
key to store Will continue connection to Zookeeper server without SASL
authentication, if Zookeeper server allows it.

Any suggestions

Thanks