zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Camille Fournier <cami...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does Zoo still provides reads when 1 node fails out of 2 nodes with quorum set to 2?
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:30:50 GMT
We support a read only mode configuration that will allow clients who wish
to see disconnected nodes in read only mode. We do not support defaulting
clusters into this configuration based on their configured size, because
the edge cases there would be a headache and we don't recommend running two
node clusters in general.