zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: one bad ip behind DNS causing zk client failure
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 20:16:34 GMT
This does not sound like a ZK bug - the contract on ZooKeeper is the IP
addresses resolved from the host DNS name extracted from the connection
string should have ZK server process running.. so in this case either the
'bad' IP should be removed from the record or you can use the IP address
instead of DNS name in zoo.cfg for connection string.

--
Cheers
Michael.