zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Cantrell, Curtis" <Curtis.Cantr...@bkfs.com>
Subject RE: Error Start ZK 3.5.1 a second time
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 15:36:08 GMT
Ok.  I'm on a windows machine.   All I had to do was to open the zoo.cfg that had been written
by zookeeper when the backup was created and turn the slashes around, and now the server comes
up...

dynamicConfigFile=D:/zookeeper1-3.5.1/conf/zoo.cfg.dynamic.100000000

It looks like there is something that cannot handle a forward slash and zookeeper is writing
the forward slash itself.

Thank you,
All solved....  but should I open a ticket?  Is this a bug?

Thank you,
Curtis

-----Original Message-----
From: Cantrell, Curtis [mailto:Curtis.Cantrell@bkfs.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:06 AM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error Start ZK 3.5.1 a second time

I looks like a file separator issue when reading where the dynamicConfigFile is location from
the zoo.cfg

This is what is written in the zoo.cfg

           dynamicConfigFile=D:\zookeeper3-3.5.1\conf\zoo.cfg.dynamic.100000000

But this is the complaint of the FileNotFoundException on startup.

           Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:zookeeper1-3.5.1confzoo.cfg.dynamic.100000000
(The system cannot find the file specified)

Is there a file separator problem?

Thank you,
Curtis

by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.
by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.