zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Picka" <oss.mli...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Does Zoo still provides reads when 1 node fails out of 2 nodes with quorum set to 2?
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 08:49:34 GMT
Thanks for the info.

P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Camille Fournier [mailto:camille@apache.org]
Sent: 11. Ĩervence 2016 14:31
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Re: Does Zoo still provides reads when 1 node fails out of 2 nodes with quorum set
to 2?

We support a read only mode configuration that will allow clients who wish to see disconnected
nodes in read only mode. We do not support defaulting clusters into this configuration based
on their configured size, because the edge cases there would be a headache and we don't recommend
running two node clusters in general.