zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Nomar Morado <j316servi...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: zookeeper deployment strategy for multi data centers
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 12:14:46 GMT
We need to keep zookeeper up and running at the event of catastrophic loss of one data center.

Printing e-mails wastes valuable natural resources. Please don't print this message unless
it is absolutely necessary. Thank you for thinking green!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 3, 2016, at 12:18 AM, sagar shukla <sa_shukla@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> what combination of functional scenarios are you looking for?
> Regards,Sagar
>
>    On Friday, June 3, 2016 3:36 AM, J316 Services <j316services@icloud.com> wrote:
>

> We have two data centers and got two servers at each.
>
> At an event of a data center failure, with the quorum majority rule - the other surviving
data center seems to be no use at all and we'll be out of luck.