zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Nomar Morado <j316servi...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: zookeeper deployment strategy for multi data centers
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 19:44:35 GMT
Thanks Shawn.

Is there any settings to override the quorum rule? Would you know the rationale behind it?

Ideally, you will want to operate the application even if at least one data center is up.

Thanks.

ÓĆáPrinting e-mails wastes valuable natural resources. Please don't print this message unless
it is absolutely necessary. Thank you for thinking green!

Sent from my iPhone