zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sharing a post on ZAB architecture
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 22:12:04 GMT
Linking from the cwiki would be great. If you send your cwiki id to
me/flavio one of us will give you edit privs.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Index
there is an existing articles page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ZooKeeperArticles

Regards,

Patrick

ps. one bit of feedback - please do make sure that you highlight that the
project is "Apache ZooKeeper" - something as simple as the first reference
to ZooKeeper, outside the title, being "Apache ZooKeeper" with a link to
the home page is typically sufficient.