zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Zookeeper 3.5.1 final release binaries download
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 16:15:32 GMT
There's been some discussions about it recently on the dev list. There are
a few blockers that are keeping it from being stable, we're working through
those. However just because we've marked it as "alpha" doesn't mean it's
unusable, many folks are already using it in production from what I've
heard. Such cases are great opportunities for us to get early feedback and
address any issues found.

Regards,

Patrick