zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Gokul <gokulakanna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Observer doesn't write transactions?
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 10:41:11 GMT
Hi Rakesh,

I am testing locally. 2 servers(1 leader, 1 follower) and 1 observer

*Server1*

# The number of milliseconds of each tick

tickTime=2000

# The number of ticks that the initial

# synchronization phase can take

initLimit=10

# The number of ticks that can pass between

# sending a request and getting an acknowledgement

syncLimit=5

# the directory where the snapshot is stored.

dataDir=/tmp/zookeeper

# the port at which the clients will connect

clientPort=2181

server.1=0.0.0.0:2888:3888

server.2=0.0.0.0:4888:5888

server.3=0.0.0.0:6888:7888:observer

*Server 2*

# The number of milliseconds of each tick

tickTime=2000

# The number of ticks that the initial

# synchronization phase can take

initLimit=10

# The number of ticks that can pass between

# sending a request and getting an acknowledgement

syncLimit=5

# the directory where the snapshot is stored.

dataDir=/tmp/zookeeper2

# the port at which the clients will connect

clientPort=3181

server.1=0.0.0.0:2888:3888

server.2=0.0.0.0:4888:5888

server.3=0.0.0.0:6888:7888:observer
*Server 3 ( Observer ) conf:*

# The number of milliseconds of each tick

tickTime=2000

# The number of ticks that the initial

# synchronization phase can take

initLimit=10

# The number of ticks that can pass between

# sending a request and getting an acknowledgement

syncLimit=5

# the directory where the snapshot is stored.

dataDir=/tmp/zookeeper3

# the port at which the clients will connect

clientPort=4181

server.1=0.0.0.0:2888:3888

server.2=0.0.0.0:4888:5888

server.3=0.0.0.0:6888:7888:observer