zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Lukas Oliva <lukas.ol...@xura.com>
Subject Re: Regarding zookeeper performance
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 06:29:45 GMT
  What is the reason to look for improvements? Do you experience any problems? If so, how many
instances do you have?

Stáhnout Outlook pro Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 6:40 AM +0200, "Sushanth Shetty" <bsushanthshetty@gmail.com<mailto:bsushanthshetty@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Pls help regarding below query
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Sushanth Shetty" <bsushanthshetty@gmail.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2016 09:50
Subject: Regarding zookeeper performance
To: <user-info@zookeeper.apache.org>

Hi
I have been analysing on zookeeper performance improvement options
available and I came across options like adding observers since they do not
participate in voting, using dedicated storage for transaction logs,
settings leader not to accept clients and focus on coordination.
Can u people suggest any other options regarding this. Our scenario is more
write operations

Thanks and Regards
Shetty
This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes
proprietary information of Xura, Inc. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information
is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing
to security@xura.com. Thank You.