zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Sanjiv Gupta <sanjivkumargu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Zookeeper on Windows
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 11:41:09 GMT
Thanks.  It helps a lot.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Flavio Junqueira" <fpj@apache.org>
Sent: ‎01-‎06-‎2016 16:07
To: "Sanjiv Kumar Gupta" <sanjivkumargupta@yahoo.com>
Cc: "user@zookeeper.apache.org" <user@zookeeper.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Zookeeper on Windows

The ones I'm aware of are native.

-Flavio

On 01 Jun 2016, at 11:35, Sanjiv Kumar Gupta <sanjivkumargupta@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks Flavio.
Did you mean the native windows clients ? or Cygwin ?

We need to add zk C bindings to existing c++ code that compiles with Visual Studio compilers.

On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 4:00 PM, Flavio Junqueira <fpj@apache.org> wrote:

Yes, we do have windows users with applications in production.

-Flavio

> On 01 Jun 2016, at 06:16, Sanjiv Kumar Gupta <sanjivkumargupta@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

> Hi,
> This is my first post to this mailing list. I tried searching the archives for similar
answers but could not conclude anything definite on this subject. I am looking forward to
use Zookeeper servers on windows and the native clients that compile with 32-bit mode of Visual
Studio compiler.