zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Nomar Morado <j316servi...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Intermittent socket closed error on Windows
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 21:35:57 GMT
This problem occurs when nodes are starting up and no client interactions yet happening.

I see the same issue in Linux as well - not as often though.

ÓĆáPrinting e-mails wastes valuable natural resources. Please don't print this message unless
it is absolutely necessary. Thank you for thinking green!

Sent from my iPhone