zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From sagar shukla <sa_shu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: zookeeper deployment strategy for multi data centers
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 04:18:49 GMT
what combination of functional scenarios are you looking for?
Regards,Sagar

    On Friday, June 3, 2016 3:36 AM, J316 Services <j316services@icloud.com> wrote:

 We have two data centers and got two servers at each.

At an event of a data center failure, with the quorum majority rule - the other surviving
data center seems to be no use at all and we'll be out of luck.

Any thoughts on how best to deploy in this scenario?

Appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Nomar

ÓĆáPrinting e-mails wastes valuable natural resources. Please don't print this message unless
it is absolutely necessary. Thank you for thinking green!

Sent from my iPhone