zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Sanjiv Kumar Gupta <sanjivkumargu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Zookeeper on Windows
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 10:35:54 GMT
Thanks Flavio.Did you mean the native windows clients ? or Cygwin ?
We need to add zk C bindings to existing c++ code that compiles with Visual Studio compilers.

    On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 4:00 PM, Flavio Junqueira <fpj@apache.org> wrote:

 Yes, we do have windows users with applications in production.

-Flavio

> On 01 Jun 2016, at 06:16, Sanjiv Kumar Gupta <sanjivkumargupta@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

> Hi,
> This is my first post to this mailing list. I tried searching the archives for similar
answers but could not conclude anything definite on this subject. I am looking forward to
use Zookeeper servers on windows and the native clients that compile with 32-bit mode of Visual
Studio compiler.