zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Nomar Morado <j316servi...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: observer changing to participant when there is no quorum
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 13:31:13 GMT
This is what I have done so far:

A,B,C are participants
C,D are observers

B,C are offline (crashed)

I am trying to:

1. Remove C, D
2. Add C,D back as participants

Will this work?

At least in my testing (might be doing wrong) I am getting this error on the first step and
hence can't get forward:

Client could not connect to rests blushed quorum: giving up after 30+ seconds

I am passing the original server configure string to zk's reconfig method.

Thanks

ÓĆáPrinting e-mails wastes valuable natural resources. Please don't print this message unless
it is absolutely necessary. Thank you for thinking green!

Sent from my iPhone