zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Dev]Zookeeper Server Start up error
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 08:40:27 GMT
It implies that there is some issue with your permissions, you need to sort it out before you
try to run zookeeper. Can you try to set the appropriate permissions to the directory before
you try to run zookeeper? Is the '/home/zookeeper' even there? Perhaps you want to try '/tmp/zookeeper'
just to test.

-Flavio