zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Arun M. Krishnakumar" <arunm...@gmail.com>
Subject tagging clients of zookeeper
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 18:06:35 GMT
Hi,

We have a couple of clusters connected to the same Zookeeper cluster and
the clients make and terminate sessions at random times. Is it possible for
a client to 'tag' the zookeeper session so that we can know from the server
logs which sessions correspond to which client application ?

This is useful to us because we have different session characteristics from
each client and we have at least three such different clients connected to
the same ZK cluster. When looking at the server logs it's tough to
determine what session belongs to which application (since the application
IP addresses overlap in our scenario).

Is there an API already available to add this tag ?

Thanks and Regards,
Arun M. Krishnakumar